OK-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-MYSTERIES > 2005-10 > 1128994215

From: "Kim and J.C. Young" <>
Subject: Genealogy on Sterling A Angel--Oklahoma
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

My grandfather was Sterling A Angel and was born on June 22, 1889 in Kosoma, Oklahoma. He was married in Antlers, OK on Dec 22, 1913. He married Bertha M Bryant. He was living in Kiamichi, OK in 1917. His mother was Isadore Gardner who was born in Kansas and his father was Lige (or Liege) Angel and was born in Missouri. I have been unable to locate any information on either Isadore or Lige. Also, I can not locate Sterling Angel before his marriage in 1913. I have found him on the 1920 and the 1930 census. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kim