OK-VINTAGEPHOTOS-L Archives

Archiver > OK-VINTAGEPHOTOS > 2001-11 > 1006267489

From: Kathleen Burnett <>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:44:49 -0700

Dear List Members, maybe it is the holidays coming, but I am getting
many many requests each day to unsubscribe members. I don't mind helping
when you are having a problem unsubscribing yourself, but before you
send a message to me to unsubscribe you please try the following first:

1. send only the word UNSUBSCRIBE or
Change NAME with the name of the list you
are trying to unsubscribe from and remember to send it to the correct
list regular L or digest D

2. or go to PASSWORD CENTRAL located at
http://passwordcentral.rootsweb.com/ type in your e-mail address, mark
the information you want, in this case (To which lists am I subscribed?
) and go to the bottom of the page and click on (E-mail me my
information) You will receive an e-mail with every Rootsweb List you
belong to and from this e-mail you can unsubscribe.

If the above to ways do not work, then of course, you may contact me for
help.

I appreciate your help with this. At this moment, I have 40 requests
from different lists I take care of waiting for me to go back and
unsubscribe them one by one.

Kathleen Burnett
List Mom

This thread: