OKCANADI-L Archives

Archiver > OKCANADI > 2006-05 > 1149036716

Subject: Re: Descendants of George Washington "Wash" JONES
Date: 30 May 2006 18:51:56 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/yZB.2ACI/366.1

Message Board Post:

I have an update of George Washington "Wash" Jones family. Wash died in 1932 and is buried in El Reno Cem. (Wash's wife was married to an H. A. Neel of Kissimme, Fl at the time of LeRoy's death.)
He had 1 son LeRoy D. Jones. LeRoy was born in Kingman,KS and was a local drugist in El Reno. LeRoy had 3 daughters, Charlotte, Miriam, and Emily Jean. At the time of LeRoy's death in 1937, 1 of the daughters had married. I have no other info on them or their families but would love to have it.
Thanks

This thread: