OKCREEK-L Archives

Archiver > OKCREEK > 2000-05 > 0959435283

Subject: Re: [OKCREEK-L] A little bit of...
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 09:48:03 EDT

Diann, You are so lucky to be living in Sapulpa. I was born in Tulsa, but
lived on a farm (where the Walmart store is now) and I miss it so much. My
dad is still there, so go up there as much as possible. Sapulpa is really
growing, but still has the same small town feeling. My dad was raised in
Bristow, so still have a lot of family there. We are busy
"researching"LOL,the Weaver,Poston and Cross names among others. I can't do
much, I live in Amarillo, TX. where the the wind blows!!! Carolyn

This thread: