OKLEFLOR-L Archives

Archiver > OKLEFLOR > 2007-04 > 1177253886

From: "William Hunt" <>
Subject: Re: [OKLEFLOR] White / Intruders in Choctaw Nation
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:58:06 -0500

Indian Territory records are maintained at the National Archives site in
Fort Worth, Texas. Microfilm of original records of the Intruders list can
be seen there. (Also, for a fee, I have obtained copies of records of Dawes
applications by mail.)

Their web site is http://www.archives.gov/southwest/index.html