OKTULSA-L Archives

Archiver > OKTULSA > 2010-10 > 1288280890

From: ,
Subject: Re: [OKTULSA] Emily Cheetham
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:48:10 -0000

Author: mwnew
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.tulsa/2680.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

First, let me emphasize that I have no idea if this is the person for whom you are looking. However, thought I'd pass it on to you. reference: Ancestry.com "United States Obituary Collection." Thought maybe your friend would know some of the family details of her friend to know if this is the person she seeks.

Name of Deceased: Emily Florence Cheetham
Gender: F (Female)
Age at Death: 97
Death Date: 30 Aug 2009
Obituary Date: 2 Sep 2009
Newspaper Title: Tulsa World
Newspaper Location: Tulsa, OK, USA
Birth Date: 27 Mar 1912
Residence (at time of death): Tulsa
Spouse's name: Dwain
Parents' Names: Joseph and Rose Merry
Childrens' Names: Dorothy McIntosh, JoAnn Clarkson
Siblings' Names: Bertha; Joe
Number of Great-grandchildren: 15
--------
Here's the actual obit:

Emily Florence Cheetham CHEETHAM - Emily Florence, 97, of Tulsa, passed away Sunday, August 30, 2009. She was born March 27, 1912 in Henryetta, OK, to Joseph and Rose Merry. Emily was a homemaker who made cards and crafts for nursing home care. She is survived by grandchildren: Jerry Wensman, Jill Dunigan and husband Dwain, Bobby McIntosh and wife Dee, Allen McIntosh, Diana Blevins and husband Tracy, 15 great-grandchildren, 16 great-great-grandchildren; nieces, Barbara Patton, Diane O'Reily; nephews, Don Robinson, Matt O'Reily, Joe Merry, Ronny Merry; numerous great nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by: husbands, Alex Cheetham and Elmer Hobbs; daughters, Dorothy McIntosh, JoAnn Clarkson; brother, Joe and sister, Bertha. Service 10 a.m., Friday, September 4, 2009, Moore's Eastlawn Chapel, interment Floral Haven Cemetery. Under the direction of Moore's Eastlawn Chapel 622-1155.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/ourlives/article.aspx?subjectid=426&articleid=20090902_Ob_obsn6923091

Important Note: