OLOUGHLIN-L Archives

Archiver > OLOUGHLIN > 2002-02 > 1012792783

Subject: [OLOUGHLIN] OLOUGHLIN BOARD
Date: 3 Feb 2002 20:20:28 -0700

Surnames: Oloughlin, McLoughlin
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/0B4.2ACEB/52

Message Board Post:

Hello board members,

I am Mary Carroll and I wanted to let you know, I have created a Rootsweb mailing list, to interact with this board. In reguards to the OLOUGHLIN-L, I try to supply daily links were you can find your surname and research them. I not only find the title name OLOUGHLIN link, but I also find links were your name is not the title, but still inside the family tree surname listings, of other families. I have also had this board gatewayed to the OLOUGHLIN-L, so you will never miss a posting. On the list, you can ask for a Federal Census look up, which will be done on Wednesdays. You can also interact with each other and other listers, in a way that cannot be done on the boards. So if you would like to join the OLOUGHLIN-L, just send me a private email to .

Thank you, Mary J. Carroll- board admin

This thread: