ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2001-12 > 1008001909

From: "B. W. Powell" <>
Subject: Re: [L&G] Re: Brockville
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:31:49 -0500

Hi Duane
I noticed the KELLY name. Do you have any info on Michael Kelly? The name
Kelly appears a couple of times in my family but no Michael.
I also noticed that you are from Nebraska. Do you live anywhere near Wayne?
I'm trying to track down some of my Grandmother's family - McIntosh. I
beleive several of them left southern Ontario, Canada and moved to Nebraska
and western Canada. The Pollock and the Laurie/Lawrie families are also
involved with the McIntosh family.

Take care and best for and of the season.
Bev Powell

Strathroy, Ontario, Canada

This thread: