ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2002-07 > 1025700108

Subject: [L&G] Re: Avery clan
Date: 3 Jul 2002 06:41:48 -0600

Surnames: Avery, Hunt, Druse, Wiltse, Clow, Mott, Ripley, Tibbits, Frost
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/JQC.2ACE/599.1.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thanks for the 1881 Census data on the Avery family

Included in our Hunt family records on the Avery family we have the following

1861 Census Township of Yonge :
AVERY
William 44
Alvira 37 (cemetery stone spelling Elvira)
Lary Anna 18
Richard 16
Mary L 10
Miller D 2
Charles 2

There is also some data on this family in
The Avery's of Groton page 651
Family Member No. 312

listing both a Wilbert Avery and a Dulbert Avery , lives near Yongs Mills, Ontario

In their sister Laura Avery Druse's obituary in 1906 it lists two surviving brothers Frank Avery of Rockford Illinois and Delbert Avery of Leeds County Canada along with her sister Mary L. Druse

This thread: