ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2003-03 > 1048821391

Subject: [ONT-LDS-GREN] Re: How did we get here?
Date: 27 Mar 2003 20:16:31 -0700

Surnames: Lupton
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/JQC.2ACE/1338.1.2.3.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Alison,
Lupton is my married name but I have, as it so happens, done the research on my husband's lines as well. His father Max (Mac) Joseph, was born in Croydon, Surrey - his father Joseph John, was born in St Pancras, Middlesex - his father Joseph, was born in St Marylebone, Middlesex - his father John, was born in Hammersmith, Middlesex - his father Joseph, died in Hammersmith but unfortunately, he died in 1840 and John's mother died in 1827 so there is, so far, no record that says where they came from prior to Hammersmith. The Hammersmith family were Joseph Lupton and Ann. Their children were Rebecca Ann, Joseph, Frances and John who married Anne Atkins in 1821. As I said, I have found nothing to indicate where they came from.

This thread: