ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2003-07 > 1057664972

From: "margaret brennan" <>
Subject: [ONT-LDS-GREN] Re: Hunts
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:49:32 -0400

Just wondering if these are the Hunts that Kath Fowler has on her tree?
Seems that the dates make sense. She has Mary marrying Holmes Fowler. I bet
those records are in the church records for Brockville. We learned this week
that many of the birth, baptism records for those early catholics were
recorded under the church in brockville. I found a Catherine Donovan born
11/12/1841, daughter of Michael Donovan and Joanna Mahony - the sponsors
were Holmes Fowler and Mary Donovan. we ran out of time but I would love to
spend an entire week up there reading records and finding those connections.
marg