ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2007-04 > 1175617504

From: "Hugh Masson" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] William Knapp - Charlotte Brass -
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:25:04 -0500

Noticed that you have a lot of info on the Knapp's Just wondering if you
have any info on an Elizabeth Knapp who married a Joseph Smith. Joseph was
born March 27, 1818 in Ireland and they had the fallowing children Mary,
Ann, Sarah, Jacob, Daniel, John, Melissa and Janey. I have very limited info
on any of these so any info would be appreciated.
I believe they moved to eastern North Dakota ca 1880.
Any info would be gratefully received.

Hugh