Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2007-12 > 1197693900

From: ,
Subject: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] Leeds & Grenville Family Tree
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 04:45:00 -0000

Author: chrysdaniels1
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi all,

I have just updated my online tree of Leeds & Grenville, at

I hope it can help someone! Over 2500 ppl; surnames include:

Abbott, Alford, Astleford

Baker, Baldwin, Barrington, Bates, Berry, Bissell, Blackwell, Botham, Brown

Cadaret, Cardiff, Corr, Cowan

Earl, Edwards, Eyre

Ferguson, Forrest

Giffin (NOT Simon's descendants), Glazier, Greaves

Henry, Hill, Hinton, Hodgins, Holliston

Jelly, Johnston

Kendrick, Kennedy, Kilborn, King

Logan, Love

Maud, McBratney, McLean, Moles, Moore

Peer, Pepper, Perrin

Rath, Reynolds, Richards, Rowsome

Seely, Sheldon, Sherman, Smith, Steacy, Stevens, Sturgeon, Sunderland

Tackaberry, Timlick

Webster, Weir, White, Whitmore

And several, several more.

Important Note: