ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2008-04 > 1208306780

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] Perkins Family of North Crosby
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:46:20 -0000

Author: jdt20165
Surnames: perkins sly mcclellan donaldson
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.ontario.grenvilleleeds/7731.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Doug,
I received your message that you have information on the Perkins family of Westport, Leeds-Grenville, Ontario. I would love to receive any information that you may have.

I couldn't help but notice your last name. Are you any relation to Sarah Sly that married Francis Perkins sometime in the 1880s? Jim

Important Note: