ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2009-01 > 1232412133

From: "" <>
Subject: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] relatives of violet may brown and wilfredgarnet lawson
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:42:13 -0000

Author: mysticprincess17
Surnames: Lawson-Brown
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.ontario.grenvilleleeds/7834/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

01/19/08
my name is Linda Anderson--I am the gg grandaughter of Ernest Brown and Rachel Nurse
I am trying to piece my family history together and am trying to find any one who is related to my grandfathers sister Violet May Brown who married Wilfred Garnet Lawson-would like to get some family info and also any pics that they would be willing to share
if you can help pleasw contact me
at this email address

any thing would be appreciated
thanks in advance