ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2010-08 > 1282351765

From: "Mike More" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] Death certificates for Leeds
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:49:25 -0400

Vital Statistics in Canada is a provincial responsibility, so a death
registration for Leeds County would be the same as in Simcoe County.
However, they changed over time, so there might be different information.
Unfortunately, there are restrictions on the release of recent information
and death record later than 1927 have not been released. Go to
http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/english/family-history/the-records.aspx for
more details.

Mike More