ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2012-02 > 1328414087

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] Cowdrey/Mclellan
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 03:54:47 -0000

Author: LynndaS
Surnames: Cowdry
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.ontario.grenvilleleeds/8142.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi again,
Could this be George Washington Cowdrey? Grandfather Cowdry, age eighty yearts, died Thursday at his home about ten miles southwest of Elmcreek, He was interred in the Williamsburg cemetery Sat. afternoon.

Just an idea. You might be able to get a death records for him from the State Dept. Nebr death records started in 1904 for but some are missing before 1907. Some of the mortuaries and stone co in the area do have some records back to that date.

Sincerely,
Lynnda

I live in Kearney, Ne and many of my relatives live or have lived in these area.

Important Note: