Archiver > ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE > 2012-02 > 1328417206

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ONT-LEEDS-GRENVILLE] Cowdrey/Mclellan
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 04:46:46 -0000

Author: shobbsie
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

okay...it's late and my brain is fried; plus, I cracked my tailbone a couple of weeks ago and it's hurting from sitting all evening..

For some reason I was thinking that Agnes was buried in an Elm Creek cemetery, but it is Williamsburg; She and George share the same headstone.

The "Grandpa Cowdry" would be George (the name has been spelled Cowdery, Cowdrey, Coudry, and various other ways), He was born in 1824; add eight years to that and it is 1904.

I think I need to turn in and regroup my brain cells in the morning :)

Important Note: