ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-09 > 1063250048

From: "Bonnie Cole" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] House of Industry
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:14:08 -0400

Heather, that doesn't make sense. Cemeteries are being transcribed all over
Ontario. I think they had an objective to have them all done by the year
2,000. In our Marmora Cemetery they even WITCHED all the bodies.

Why wouldn't that cemetery be just the same as all the others? We have
tombstones with birth and death dates and their names. What else, would be
included when you transcribe one? Who objected to having it copied?

Bonnie