ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2008-03 > 1205555996

From: Marg McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] PICTURE
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:43:48 -0700

Hi Marg:

If you don't get a response, it looks like Copy 2 is available for
InterLibrary loan from the National Library of Canada. Print this off
and take it to your library:

AMICUS No. 6962663
Monograph

NLC COPIES: NL Stacks - FC3095 A8 F7 1986 fol.
NL Stacks - FC3095 A8 F7 1986 fol. - Copy 2
Preserv - off site - FC3095 A8 F7 1986 fol. - Copy 3 -
NO ILL

NAME(S): Cork, Campbell
Arthur Historical Committee
TITLE(S):*From then till now : a history of Arthur Township,
1850-1985 / compiled and published by the Arthur
Historical Committee ; edited by Campbell Cork
PUBLISHER: [Kenilworth, Ont.] : The Committee, 1986.

NUMBERS: Canadiana: 870032607
Dynix: 20252110
CLASSIFICATION: LC Class no.: FC3095*
Dewey: 971.3/42 19

To search the National Library of Canada holdings:

http://search-recherche.collectionscanada.ca/amicus/search.jsp?Language=eng

From another Marg, Marg in Sunny Alberta