ORCOOS-L Archives

Archiver > ORCOOS > 2000-12 > 0977306335

From: "Vicki and Kerwin Faciane" <>
Subject: Re: Better Bonebrake Data
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:58:55 -0900

I have the following Bonebrake information in my database:

Descendants of John BONEBRAKE

Generation No. 1

1. John1 BONEBRAKE He married Katherine STARR.

Child of John BONEBRAKE and Katherine STARR is:

+ 2 i. John Starr2 BONEBRAKE, born January 23, 1829 in Fountain, Indiana;
died Abt. 1909 in Roseburg, Douglas Co., Oregon.

Generation No. 2

2. John Starr2 BONEBRAKE (John1) was born January 23, 1829 in Fountain,
Indiana, and died Abt. 1909 in Roseburg, Douglas Co., Oregon. He married
Mary Elizabeth ARNOLD November 27, 1856 in Newborn, Iowa, daughter of David
ARNOLD and Alpha SEWARD. She was born March 28, 1837 in Concord Co., Ohio,
and died Abt. 1937 in Roseburg, Douglas Co., Oregon.

Children of John BONEBRAKE and Mary ARNOLD are:

3 i. Emma3 BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1857. She married James HARPHAM December 17,
1876.

4 ii. Harriet BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1861.

5 iii. Rosa BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1863.

6 iv. William BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1866.

7 v. Julia BONEBRAKE, born Abt. 1869.

8 vi. George BONEBRAKE.

I don't have anything additional as this is a collateral line to me. Mary
Elizabeth Arnold, cousing to James A. Garfield, was probably a first cousin
to my John Littrel of IA and Douglas Co, OR. It appears to me your Josiah
may have been a brother or cousin to John Starr Bonebrake.

Vicki Faciane, Anchorage, Alaska