OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2005-12 > 1134138654

From: "Ann Vasconi" <>
Subject: Re: [OREGON] Free Lookups
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:37:48 -0800

Candi, thanks for this great service. Could you look in the Barlow Road
Tolls and see if the following people are there. Dr. Benjamin Davenport and
Family 1851 from Missouri or Ohio. George, James, and John William Ebbert
(Ebert) 1852 from Iowa. Abraham Landes (Landis) and Family 1854 from Iowa.
William Dewitt and family 1866 ? from Kansas or Missouri. Please take your
time. I am no hurry as I have waited years to find out which way they came
to Oregon.
Happy Holidays,
Ann Vasconi