OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2005-12 > 1134187923-01

From: "Albert Belanger" <>
Subject: RE: [OREGON] Free Lookups DAVENPORT
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:12:03 -0500

Bonjour,

I am researching the 1851 O.T. migration and have these two DAVENPORT
documents:

1)DAVENPORT, Timothy Woodbridge - Trail Journal at National Frontier
Trails Center and at the U of OR.

2) "Recollections of an Indian Agent," in OHS Quarterly vol. 8, Nos 1,2
and 3 (1907.) He was an 1851 emigrant and an expanded recollection of
his later years as Indian Agent starts on page one and continues
intermittently throughout the volume.

Regards,

Albert

Albert Edward Belanger
128 Middle Road
Brentwood, NH 03833

Researching the 1851 Oregon Trail Migration