OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2005-12 > 1134229777

From: "Albert Belanger" <>
Subject: RE: [OREGON] Free Lookups DAVENPORT
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:49:37 -0500

Bonjour,

I'm in the process of getting a book into print on the 1851 O.T.
migration. Part of it is a Composite Journal composed of selected
extracts from the 120 Trail journals I've collected. I'll send out a
notice to the list when it is available....folks like you, who have a
particularly poignant connection to the trek of that year will find it
interesting, I'm sure.

Regards, and Christmas Blessings to you and those you hold dear,

Albert

Albert Edward Belanger
128 Middle Road
Brentwood, NH 03833

Researching the 1851 Oregon Trail Migration