OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2005-12 > 1134414257

From: Caroline Juker <>
Subject: RE: [OREGON] Free Lookups
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:04:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Candi,

Thankyou very much for trying. My Amos Fiske Thompson was born 1824 either Indiana or Iowa or Pennsylvania. Came to Oregon in 1847, I don't know how. Married Elizabeth Catherine Nye (Hon). They were my 3rd Gr-Grandparents.

Candi <> wrote:

Dear Caroline,

I have checked all the books I have and I only found one record
and I am not sure if this is yours but I am sending it to you
just in case.
If I can be of further help to you please let me know.

A . S. Thompson Born 1830 in Missouri. arrived Oregon 1850.

Have a Very Merry Christmas,
Candi DeGrande

> Candi, would you please check for Amos F.Thompson in your Barlow Toll
> Road information. Thank you.

> below

> Caroline L. Juker

> To see the website for Oregon
> http://www.rootsweb.com/~orgenweb/
> -=* To see what this list is doing *=-
> http://www.wvi.com/~wb/Oregon.html
> For ALL list business Admin, leave, or the archives.
> http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/OR/misc.html
>
> ==============================
> http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

Candi

http://imaginationspheres.com/

To see the website for Oregon
http://www.rootsweb.com/~orgenweb/
-=* To see what this list is doing *=-
http://www.wvi.com/~wb/Oregon.html
For ALL list business Admin, leave, or the archives.
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/OR/misc.html

Jumpstart your genealogy with OneWorldTree. Search not only for
ancestors, but entire generations. Learn more:
http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx

Caroline L. Juker

Yahoo! Shopping