OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2005-12 > 1135274966

Subject: Re: [OREGON] Indian Chiefs
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:09:26 EST

Cecil Houk has some info on his web pages at:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cchouk/blakely/snake.htm

Teresa Ana-hoo-ey
-----
12/22/2005, writes:

Hi, Does anyone out there know of Chief Ochiho a Shoshoni who in his older
years live at Ft.Bidwell, Ca? I have a picture of my Grandparents Dora
Platt Kafader and Edward Kafader with Ochiho and his wife Poker Jenney, taken
about 1904 at Bidwell. They had been cutting wood helping to get Ochiho's
winter wood supply. In books writen by Gale Ontiko- Thunder Over the Ochoco He
was also called Has No Horse. Does anyone have anymore info. Thanks
Charlotte

This thread: