OREGON-L Archives

Archiver > OREGON > 2008-03 > 1206300500

From: "Will" <>
Subject: Re: [OREGON] OREGON Digest, Vol 3, Issue 21
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:28:20 -0700

Hi Dan;
Maybe you can make some money, "Mapping the Desert". stepping off a
measurement as olden days; from a tree; purple blossom sage bush; big big
rock
taking measurement of it's girth; a fence and number the closest post; and if
any bones found under the mound or pile of rocks etc.
That could be something to fill your time and set you wondering who passed on
while passing by and may been buried there.
Yes Deserts are hot day time and cold nights.
Maxine