ORFORUM-L Archives

Archiver > ORFORUM > 2011-03 > 1299957635

From: "Emily" <>
Subject: [GFO] DNA Meeting
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:20:35 -0800

Next meeting is:

April 12, 2011 at 1:00 to 3:00. The time is extended for this meeting as we are covering a lot of the basics of Genetic Genealogy, with emphases on the new Family Finder Test, and I will give a report from the conference in London entitled Who Do You Think You Are? If you can't make the meeting, see my blog for information on both topics: http://genealem-geneticgenealogy.blogspot.com/

If you have not received a message before this one, email me with your email addr and I'll put you on the GFO DNA Interest Group list and join the International Society of Genetic Genealogy (ISOGG) at www.isogg.org It is FREE, requires nothing of you and you will get notices there. They do not use or sell the information you list on that sight.

Don't forget to watch the American version of WDYTYA (Who Do You Think You Are?) Friday nights on NBC

Emily
If you do not hear from me in a timely manner, just write again...I was buried in email. LOL
Guild of One Name Study (GOONS) for Ogan:
http://writingyourmemories.blogspot.com/
http://www.rootsweb.com/~orgco2/speaker/EmilyAulicino.html
http://genealem-geneticgenealogy.blogspot.com/
Northwest Regional Coordinator and Speaker for ISOGG (www.isogg.org)
Administrator for thirteen FTDNA DNA Projects

This thread: