ORFORUM-L Archives

Archiver > ORFORUM > 2012-02 > 1330328881

From: Roseline-KE7YRC Dunn <>
Subject: Re: [GFO] ORFORUM Digest, Vol 7, Issue 19
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:48:01 +0000

How can I help?

Have a FANTASTIC Day!
Eternal Friendship*Roseline Dunn
Visit my web portal: http://www.marketamerica.com/roseline
Now you can shop at several different stores online. check out only once, AND still GET PAID TO SHOP!!! Earn some of the money you spend back by Shopping as a preferred customer. You can get 2-5% cash back on purchases through my web portal! Simply register & sign in as a preferred customer to Enjoy shopping from home!. Nice!
Email me:
call me:Home (503) 239-6017