ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2000-07 > 0965007830

From: Vincent Summers <>
Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Re: [CASTOR] Paul Kuster on S.S. Fox ??
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:43:50 -0400

Could a scan of this information, in its original handwriting, perhaps
with signature, be obtained? Whether accurate or no, I could
temporarily put it on my file site (I will eventually improve my choice
of sites for posting downloadable files), so that others interested
could download a copy of the document.

If not, that is OK, but if so, that would be great.
Vince