ORKNEY-L Archives

Archiver > ORKNEY > 2000-08 > 0967752915

From: "Dave Annal" <>
Subject: Re: [ORKNEY] Sandy Annal
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:15:15 +0100

Marilyn

My parents were lucky enough to accompany Martin Annal on a trip to see the
feral cattle on Swona a few years ago. They've been able to repay the
favour recently by putting Martin up when he came to Edinburgh for the
Highland Show earlier this year.

As for Barbara ANNAL & John SINCLAIR, I recently had some correspondence
with Robert Blake ALLAN about this couple - are you in touch with him?
Barbara died in 1833, aged 83.

Dave Annal