OVERSTREET-L Archives

Archiver > OVERSTREET > 2000-10 > 0971147039

From: Susan Buckley <>
Subject: Re: Elizabeth O, 1800, SC
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:03:59 -0700

PML search
Source: GC-Wayne Co. Ms Queries Forum
Subject: Early 1800's Wayne Co., MISS
Deanna Everett <> writes:

Surname: Arrington, Husband, McCarthy, Overstreet
-------------------------

Need details about Rufus Husband, born around 1833 in
Wayne Co., MS possibly died in 1888? not sure? His father was John
Husband and mother Elizabeth Overstreet. Rufus married Catherine
Arrington, daughter of William Arrington
and Sally McCarthy on 3 DEC 1856 in Clark Co., MS.
Catherine was born around 1832 in Wayne Co., MS and died around 1916 in
Hollis, Harmon Co., OKLA. John Husband was born around 1798 in NC. and
died around 1872 in Wayne
Co., MS, is buried in Sandhill Cemetery, Wayne Co., MS.
Elizabeth OVERSTREET was born around 1800 in S.C. and
died around 1878 in Wayne Co., MS. She is also buried in Sandhill
Cemetery, WAyne Co., MS. I could really use some help in confirming my
information with authentic records. Any one out there who can help me?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

This thread: