OVERSTREET-L Archives

Archiver > OVERSTREET > 2007-07 > 1183672731

From: "Jerrel D. Overstreet" <>
Subject: Re: [OVERSTREET] James Evan OVERSTREET
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:58:51 -0500

Hey Michael there were two James Evans O' in my family, the oldest which
would have been my gr.gr. uncle was born in Bates county MO.in about 1846 to
James C.&Maroritte Margaret MARTIN Overstreet, James Evans had a brother
William Louis O.who was my gr. grandfather, he named one of his sons James
Evans after his brother James, the son William Louis James was born in North
Texas Feb. 12th 1876, when he was about 4 years old the family had move to
Lone Grove, Llano County TX. where he is buried at Board Branch Cemetery in
Lone Grove.The older James Evans is buried in OK. his gr. Granddaughter
Hazel Maxine Overstreet Montgomery is being buried today (7/5/07) in OK.If
you need more information please contact me. Jerrel Overstreet Llano, Texas