OWEN-L Archives

Archiver > OWEN > 2007-01 > 1169430505

From: "Sandra Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [OWEN] Dr. John Owen b. 1787
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:48:25 GMT

Would any of these Owen families have any ties to the Wilson Owen or Abel Owen families who were living in Buncombe County, North Carolina area in the late 1700's?

From: Jane Elizabeth Owen Zeiger
I am a descendent of William Owen. His son, Whyte Glendower Owen I was my
great grandfather. His son was W.G.Owen II, his son was W.G.Owen III- my
father. I am quite sure this is the same William Owen line.