OXFORDSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > OXFORDSHIRE > 2002-04 > 1019980259

From: "Joan Williams" <>
Subject: Re: [OXF] MALTHOUSE - - GRANARY - - situated KIRTLINGTON
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 08:50:59 +0100

Dear Lesley

The Victoria County History - Ploughley Hundred Oxfordshire - Volume 6 -
(includes Kirtlington) would probably tell you all you need to know.

Try one of your main libraries, or there are discounted copies for sale
online.

If you go to this Genuki page:

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~malcolm/genuki/big/eng/OXF/

and click on 'Victoria County History of Oxfordshire' you will find more
info.

Several listers will own a copy (I only have volume 5) but I fear there
would be too much typing involved ;-) I have tried scanning pages for folk,
but without a text converter it doesn't do the job ;-(

Best wishes
Joan
www.hebborn.org.uk