OXFORDSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > OXFORDSHIRE > 2002-11 > 1036147047

From: Paul Bolchover <>
Subject: Re: [OXF] Marriage Index look-up
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:37:27 +0000

At 19:22 31/10/2002 +0000, howard.fuller wrote:

>Marriage at Hanwell, Oxf., 29 Jan 1761 -
>WALDEN John, ba, of Shotteswell (Warwickshire)
>CHERRY Mary, sp, of this parish
> Witnesses: Thomas HUNT, William Buller GULLIVER
>
>I found the baptism of Mary CHERRY and her siblings in the Hanwell
>Register:

Thanks very much for the look-up.

As background, I was checking up on an online family history that I found,
which said that Mary CHERRY was born in Stratton Audley, and was therefore
of interest to me...

It just goes to show - always check up on the sources of pre-prepared
family trees :-(

Paul

This thread: