PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2000-01 > 0946959282

From: "Arlene & Bill Houghton" <>
Subject: Re: [PACEN] 1900/Phila-Montg.Co./Bobb
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:14:42 -0800

Dear Liz McKinnon & Dolores,

There was no one in my family with the name Darwin, so I am wondering if
this is a county? I am trying to figure where they were living at this time
and whether they had moved from Berks or Montgomery Counties, into
Philadelphia. I know that by 1910 they were there.
Also, I know Liz that you said this page was hard to read, but it is very
interesting that it has both of my great grandparents as coming from
Germany, when the Bobbs had been in Berks County since 1739. Mary's parents
were from Germany, and I am not sure yet whether she was born there or here,
so that one is possible. Thanks again, so much, Liz, for any help on this.

Arlene in CA