PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2002-04 > 1017883520

From: "Gail Steckel, NET" <>
Subject: Re: [PACEN] 1920-LOOK UP
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:25:20 -0500

for 1920, I could only find:
1920 United States Federal Census
Stajkowski, John View Image Online
Age: 28 Year: 1920
Birthplace: New York Roll: T625_1538
Race: White Page: 18B
State: Pennsylvania ED: 131
County: Berks Image: 467
Township: Reading
at age 28 I can't imagine he'd have 8 children...

Ah - here he is in 1910:
Pennsylvania 1910 Census Miracode Index
Wladyslaw Stajkowski
Age: 33 State: PA
Color: W Enumeration District: 0537
Birth Place: Germany Visit: 0306
County: Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Relation: Head of Household
Other Residents: Wife Helen 32, Germany
Daughter Mary 08, Pennsylvania
Son Frank 07, Pennsylvania
Daughter Helen 03, Pennsylvania
Daughter Florence NR, Pennsylvania

Due to the unusual surname, I am including:
Berks County, Pennsylvania Deaths, 1852-55, 1894-1906
Given Name Surname Year Source
Leo. Stajkowski 1904 Berks County, Pennsylvania Death Records
Leo. Stajkowski 1905 Berks County, Pennsylvania Death Records

Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1929

Given Name Surname Year Source
Helen Stajkowski 25 June 1926 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage Records
Jennie Stajkowski 17 January 1914 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage
Records
John Stajkowski 13 November 1915 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage Records
Leon John Stajkowski 26 December 1929 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage
Records
Lottie Stajkowski 28 August 1919 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage Records
Stanley Stivens Stajkowski 12 January 1920 Berks County, Pennsylvania
Marriage Records
Teoder Stajkowski 19 February 1916 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage
Records
Theadore Stajkowski 21 October 1922 Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage
Records