PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2004-01 > 1073959917

From: "In the secret place of the Most High" <>
Subject: Re: [PACEN] 1870/Philadelphia/Stevens
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:11:57 -0500

To: <>
Please someone look up a girl living with a family of a different surname in
Philadelphia, PA. She graduated from the "Commercial High School" of
Philadelphia.
She was born September 25, 1852, probably in England.
I would like to know more about the family she was living with. I know her
name as "Annie F. Stevens" but it may have been a variant: Stevensz,
Stevenson, Stevensen, Stephenson, Stephensen. Also, if you know anything
about the location in Philadelphia of the "Commercial High School" or the
"Banks Business College" of Philadelphia, I would appreciate knowing more
about where they were located, etc.

This thread: