PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2005-08 > 1124400648

From: "Regina Nau" <>
Subject: RE: [PACEN] 1930 Chief Joseph One STAR Bucks PA
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:30:48 -0400

Vince,

I think I found a most interesting possibility

Bucks County, PA
Morrisville

Joseph E. Mayer, age 30 - PA-England(there is something written on top that
I can not read)-England
Ada May (or Mary), age 33 - PA-PA-PA
Claire, age 6 3/12 - PA-PA-PA

He worked on the RR doing Electrical work.

After finding this family I checked to see the age of Ada in the SSDI and
low and behold she was born in 1897 - making her 3 years older than Joseph
One Star. So I ask you is it a coincidence that the Joseph and Ada found in
Bucks County in 1930 are 3 years apart with Ada being 3 years old - or what?

I think this could be who you are looking for!
I'll send the image.....

Regina