PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > PA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2006-08 > 1155954219

From: JLH <>
Subject: Re: [PACEN] 1900/Berks?/STERNER
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:23:39 -0400

Kerm,

This looks a bit better...

There were a few indexed as Stemer in Lehigh...
indexed as Benigal but reads Benival..

STEMER, BENIGAL (1900 U.S. Census)
PENNSYLVANIA , LEHIGH, COPLAY BORO
Age: 47, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: PA
Series: T623 Roll: 1429 Page: 259

On Second Street, Dwelling 294, family 304; all born PA

Peter Wentling, head, w, m, Apr 1866, 34, M, 8yrs, Blacksmith
Mary " , wife, w, m, July 1867, 32, M, 8 yrs, 2 births
/2living
Albert " , son, w, m, Aug 1894, 5, S
Alice " , dau, w, f, Mar 1893, 7, S, at school
Benival Sterner, boarder, w,m, July 1853, 46, Wd, Blacksmith

Jennifer