PA-OLD-CHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > PA-OLD-CHESTER > 2004-01 > 1073713845

From: "Diana Quinones" <>
Subject: Re: [PaOldC] Keen
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:50:45 -0600

Is there a desc. of either Jonas or Matthias named Louis/Lewis I KEEN, b 1/1865? I know this is stretching it, but Louis married Ella E JOHN, a dau of Edwin B JOHN and Mary Ann LANDIS, a dau. of my gr2grandfather, Daniel LANDIS.
Does this book go into mid 1800's?

Thanks
Diana
LANDIS, JONES, DUGAN, SAVAGE, JOHN, and more in Chester Co