PA-OLD-CHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > PA-OLD-CHESTER > 2006-01 > 1138196486

From: Dawn MacDonald <>
Subject: Thomas Biles to old for civil War service?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 05:41:26 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Carol!

Could this could be him? He would have been in his mid fifties in 1863, could he have served at that age? I never even thought to look at Civil War Records, I thought he was too old.
Does anyone know more about the age subject?
Dawn
PS I think I'll order the records anyway!! Thanks again!

______________________________Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:24:53 -0500