PA-OLD-CHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > PA-OLD-CHESTER > 2011-01 > 1294867177

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: [PaOldC] PATTON GRAHAM Jane b maybe 1700?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:19:37 -0500

Time to make a push for her, she was the daughter of William Patt?n
who died in Marlborough in 1742. She was left money in his will as
were her three children

<<William of Chester County left his plantation to the youngest son
William, together with farming equipment and household items. William
bequeathed the sum of six pounds each to William Graham, Elizabeth
Graham, and John Graham "My Eldest Daughter Jane's Children" He
bequeathed the sum of ten pounds Pennsylvania Currency to his daughter
Elizabeth Brandon. He stipulated that any money remained after the
division of his property as set forth in his will, this money would be
divided among James Patton, Jane Graham, and Elizabeth Brandon.
William Patton, Jr. and Joseph Sharp, Sr. were the executors of
William Patton's will. Witnesses were James Forguson, David Forguson,
and Richard Ryan. (Will Book 2, Chester County, Pennsylvania)>>

Does anyone have a Graham who might match this? I found this, which
is at least in the right century but seems unlikely especially when he
well may have gone to NC with the Uncles

Eliz

Name: William Graham
Event: Marriage