PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1997-05 > 0864420071

From: <>
Subject: Re: [PAALLEGH-L] [Fwd: Re: Autopsy Records]
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 16:41:11 -0400 (EDT)

>And Eat'n'Park was also open late, at least
>on the weekends...? Were they 24 hours then? We made out our wedding
>guest list on a BigBoy napkin!

I think it was 11 or 12 o'clock. But that was LATE!
And there was nothing better that a Big Boy and Chocolate Shake. I went to
an Eat and Park (fondly known back then as "Fat and Pork") a few years ago
and tried them again. Arrrrrgh. Not even close.

So long as we are on memory lane, had you ever gone to Dinty Moore's? That
was hamburgers, shakes, and dancing.

Jean

This thread: