PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1997-05 > 0864588912

From: Connie Szwarc Schartner <>
Subject: [PAALLEGH-L] [Fwd: New member]
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 12:35:12 -0700

--------------23B243EB1B46

My signature didn't work earlier, wanted to post my surnames & locations
I am researching, Thanks
--
Connie Szwarc Schartner, North Braddock Pa
E-mail &

Visit the SZWARC homepage : http://users.abci.net/~szwarc/szwarc.html

Researching:

From: village of Posada Gorna, Rymanow Poland: SZWARC MASNIK
BOLANOWSKI ZIEMBICKI

>From the village of Wydrna, (Dydnia, Krosno) Poland: MAZUR PAWLOWSKI
HERMAN PAJECKA

>From the village of Kravany, Spis county, Slovakia, near Poprad:
AMBROS CSIZMAR DRAGOS FABARIK GAVALIR HRONEC HUDAC HUSZAR
LIPTAK KACASVINSZKY / KACVINAR KRACUN LAVRINE LUDVIK MALATIN
MICHLIK MLINAROVA PAVLICSKO / PAVLICKO SCHUSTER / SHUSTER
SKOKAN / SZKOKAN STEFKO SZVITAN TALLAX / TALLAZ TOMAJKO URBAN
ZELINA ZEMAN ZMOK

--------------23B243EB1B46

Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 12:31:10 -0700
From: Connie Szwarc Schartner <>
Subject: New member

Just thought I would introduce myself, I have been working on my family
history for several years. My side of the family is Polish & Slovak
(see the signature below for names & places of birth in Poland and
Slovakia)
On the Polish side: Szwarc, & Mazur, Pawlowski / Pawloski, settled in
the Braddock Pa area
The Slovak side settled in the Rankin & Braddock area, plus other states

On my husbands side, which as been put on hold (not enough time to work
on his):
Schartner, Schwartz, Pilar, Seitz, were ( German) from the area of
Poland that is near what was once Prussia, Russia/Poland, Lithunia,
they settled in the Old Allegheny City (now North Side Of Pittsburgh),
then in North Braddock, some left for the Washington DC, MD area.

also on his mother's side:

Graham & Conway (from Scotland), settled in what was once: Braddock Twp,
Wilkins twp, North Braddock

Dawson & Hunchison (not sure of spelling) Dawson is Irish, Hunchison is
English, settled in the North Braddock Area

Well, thats my family

--------------23B243EB1B46--

This thread: