PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1997-08 > 0870912161

From: lynn dunn <>
Subject: [PAALLEGH-L] ALLEGHENY COUNTY COURT
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:02:41 -0400

I have been unbelievably stupid in the last year and a half. i have sent
enough requests for birth and death certificates
(with the full name and dates, co etc) and lost $84 to the allegheny county
court!!!!!!
so shame on me after the first time. they said each time that
there was no record BUT they all were from after 1905 so they should have
been there. i find it hard to believe that every different name that i sent
had no birth or death record after
1905.
now, i'm afraid to send anything there because they keep the money and send
nothing back.
anyone have any ideas where else i can send for these records
even though they are all from allegheny co. I've heard new castle
has the same records. why would they have allegheny co?

thanks
lynn

L. Dunn

Researching: ABRAHAM,BRYERLY,DUNN, GILLILAND,KIRKLAND,LYNCH,MCCRACKEN,
MCKEE,MCVEY,MILLIGAN, MOFFAT,MUNHALL,STOCKTON,THOMPSON,
and WHIGGAM.......ALLEGHANEY, WASHINGTON AND WESTMORELAND, PA.

EVANS,CARSON,DOYLE in WALES

This thread: