Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1998-05 > 0895696912

From: <>
Subject: RE: [PAALLEGH-L] Teamsters
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 13:41:52 -0700

The Teamsters is a Union for workers. There are different ones
like IBEW union (Electricians), etc. I think now, don't know
about back then that some Teamster members are food workers.
My mother used to work in the highschool cafeteria. The cafeteria
workers had to become members of the Teamsters union.

'Kelly and Debbie' <> Wrote on
Wed, 20 May 1998 16:18:26 -0700
Hello all -

I was never very good in history. As a matter of fact in school
I pretty
much hated it. Now I which I would have listened a little more!
On the
1870 census three of my family members were listed as Teamsters.
exactly is that?

Sent using ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html )