PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1998-10 > 0908730121

From: DONNA BOOTH <>
Subject: [PAALLEGH-L] ST. PETER'S LUTHERAN CEMETERY
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:02:01 -0700

Does anyone know if there has been a reading of the St. Peter's Lutheran
Cemetery in the Lincoln/Lemington area? Many of my mother's family are
buried there and I would like to see if there are any others. We used
to go there all the time, but now I am reluctant to go into that area
alone (sad isn't it) I know this cemetery was associated with a
Lutheran church in the area and there was an article about it several
years ago but I misplaced the article so I don't know the church name.
I got most of the information on my mother's family from here back in
the early 1960's and that was the basis of my start on my maternal
family tree. Any help appreciated.
Donna

This thread: