PAALLEGH-L Archives

Archiver > PAALLEGH > 1998-11 > 0910840783

From: Sue Douglas <>
Subject: Re: [PAALLEGH-L] West Penn Hospital
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:19:43 -0500

Thanks, Al. I guess I'll send the request to Pittsburgh and
see what happens. I haven't been on this site too much
lately. I went to PA a few weeks ago to "research" and my
long lost second cousin found one of my posts the week before
I left. I was staying only 10 miles from where he lived so I
didn't spend as much time at the library as I had planned to.
However, He had all kinds of information including our gr
grandmother's obit which mentioned 2 more of her siblings -
wow!
I'm now spending more of my time in Cambria and Somerset
Counties and on the Brethren list looking for information on
the Berkebile, Sones/Sons, and Custer surnames.
With all of the information that everyone on the Allegheny
list sent me, I was able to plan things pretty well. Thanks
to all of you for your advice.
By the way, all of you Pittsburgh natives should be proud of
your city. It wasn't at all what I expected - it is a great
city. Once we got the hang of the expressways and figured out
which streets were one way - no problem.

Happing hunting.
Sue Douglas
Michigan